DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
responsible in assisting the Senior Warehouse staff in receiving, stock-piling, releasing stocks and taking inventories, cleaning and maintenance of the warehouse and stocks, and safeguarding the latter against possible accidents, damages, and theft.
1. Assists Warehouse staffs in receiving the stocks from delivery.
2. Arranges stocks according to warehouse stock plan, conducts actual inventory and validates data through logistics personnel’s inventory report.
3. Assist Warehouse Custodian in preparing stocks for truck loading.
4. Ensures cleanliness and systematic arrangement of stocks from warehouse to truck.
5. Ensures proper maintenance, handling and arrangements of Warehouse Equipments such as Pallet Trucks & Wheelers.
6. Performs other tasks as assigned by Logistics Supervisor if or as deemed necessary.
Date: 16 November 2011
City/Town: Libis, Quezon City
Duration: 1 year
Type: Full Time
How to apply: 6384299
Company: Beyond Innovations -JBL
Contact: May Mendoza